Development and Communications Director
June 21, 2023
The Dee Norton Child Advocacy Center is seeking a high-performing Development and Communications Director who will be an enthusiastic ambassador for Dee Norton and an active member of the Leadership Team. The Director plays a key role in ensuring the financial sustainability of the critical services and programs provided by Dee Norton to children, families and partners.
The Development and Communications Director will:
- Possess a BA /BS, masters is a plus.
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years in fundraising and/or development including proven performance in significant endowment, capital campaign and other major gift fundraising.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of thoughtful team management experience.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising plan.
- Develop and oversee the execution of a communication plan that promotes our mission and brand.
- Work closely with the Executive Director, Board of Directors and other key stakeholders to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Demonstrate ability to excel in interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, written skills, oral communication and public speaking.
- Have experience and an affinity in collaborating across multiple departments and diverse types of constituents.
To view the full job description, click here.
The Dee Norton Child Advocacy Center promotes a culturally diverse and culturally competent community response network. The Center strives for diversity regarding gender, age, ethnicity, race, faith and experience among its Board Members, staff and volunteers. Dee Norton abides by all Federal Equal Opportunity guidelines.