Director of Philanthropy
October 30, 2023
The Dee Norton Child Advocacy Center seeks a high-performing development professional with a passion for excellence. The Director of Philanthropy will work closely with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and other key stakeholders to achieve the strategic goals of the organization and to further our mission to prevent abuse, protect children and heal families. The Director will lead a team of professionals, providing leadership and support to build a high-functioning team.
- BA /BS required, master’s a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years in fundraising and/or development including proven performance in significant endowment, capital campaign and other major gift fundraising.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience supervising
- Familiarity and prior experience working with child maltreatment, healthcare and/or other child-focused issues preferred.
- Experience with fundraising database platforms
- Experience with creative direction in communications including digital/print marketing, media and public relations preferred.
- Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
To view the full job description, click here
Cover letters and resumes should be sent to [email protected]
The Dee Norton Child Advocacy Center promotes a culturally diverse and culturally competent community response network. The Center strives for diversity regarding gender, age, ethnicity, race, faith and experience among its Board Members, staff and volunteers. Dee Norton abides by all Federal Equal Opportunity guidelines.